I can’t stop listening to this song! I love it.
Concealing Fate Part 4 - Perfection
anyone who doesn’t reblog this is a filthy liar
I try to see if I can use the force on a regular basis.
i really have super powers…of inspiration
This scene will forever give me shivers
THE most underrated scene in the entire movie. It was perfect. And do you know how often I see gif sets of it? This is the second one I’ve seen since the movie came out (It’s been over 5 months, now).
So let’s just pause for a moment from reblogging gifs of Tony’s sass, Loki’s sex appeal, or Bruce’s fluffiness and just appreciate this nameless, old, German guy and how, even though he knew he would probably die, he stood up to a tyrant to prove that the human race wouldn’t give up their freedom so easily.
emily why the fuck you think it necessary to give me these feels
I don’t know. Everything seems so difficult at the moment, it’s hard to see that it’s all going to be worthwhile in the end.
- My Hospital volunteering placement has been suspended, again, because I still don’t have medical clearance to work on the wards. They apparently didn’t receive the consent form I sent back to them last month.
- I still don’t have a job for over summer. I have a promising interview on Thursday but it’s not guaranteed and I’ve not had any positive responses from my other CVs and applications.
- Socialising seems like so much effort. I had a great time at the Kexgill party yesterday, now that they know I’m single, the male attention is just too much too soon. Also I’m still not ready to start drinking alcohol again and the amount of peer pressure I receive is just horrendous.
- One of my best mates, actually ‘likes likes’ me. And it’s killing me inside because I don’t want to lead him on, but I still want to be good mates with him. I just keep losing people.
- Lacrosse initiation is tomorrow, but my job interview is on Thursday. So I don’t want to do initiation. Or at least an alcoholic one. This has not gone down well with the group and now I feel even more left out.
- I’m invited here there and everywhere for social events and birthdays etc, but I really can’t afford to be spending any more money until I know if I have a job or not.
- I will finally admit that I’m actually really upset about me and Tom splitting up for good. I’m going to miss being this close to him. I understand why he needs to not talk to me, but I’m going to miss him.
- Unusual sleeping patterns and stress have strained my epilepsy.
All of my efforts, in everything, University, job hunting, Medicine preparation, socialising, networking, having fun, they all just don’t seem to be benefiting me in any way. It seems like I’m putting 100% in to move one step forward and three back. I’m just really tired of all of this. I need someone to look after me.
I hope your interview goes well! It will help if you walk in there with your head high, and act like it is a sure thing.
Socializing should not seem like work or something you have to tip-toe around. You shouldn’t feel pressured to interact! If you don’t want to go to a party then don’t, and if they don’t like it then tough shit. The friends who accept that you are in a funk/rut are the ones you want. Any “friends” that pressure you into something are not your friends. That’s how I see it. Ween them out that way. Go with your intuition.
“Likes likes?” Are we in middle school? Ha haha! I kid. From what I have observed, and from my experience; best friends of the opposite sex don’t always want to stay friends. I mean, a bf/gf should always be your best friend first. So… staying best friends… it’s a tough subject. My suggestion is to talk with him asap! I can not tell you how many times I hear people say to someone “you better tell them soon” and they dismiss it because they are afraid of hurting the other person as if leading them on doesn’t hurt more…
“What Is Love?” I’ve been asked that question so many times I think it’s a complex question to answer. I thought it was an act of doing of something for someone and asking for nothing in return. What about in relationships, what does love mean then?
I’ve heard love in a relationship is learning and watching your love with your partner grow everyday, you accept each other’s flaws, mistakes, you tell each other everything all your problems, secrets, they become your rock and you become theirs. You’re both building a bond that will last a long time.
I want a love like that someday with someone where I can be someone’s best friend and their girlfriend, and their only love.
So I came home from school to see my 7 year old sister putting skittles with my antidepressants, I went up to her and asked “Hey what you doing?” She looked at me, smiled and said “Skittles make me happy so I put them with your medicine that makes you happy so you can be extra happy.” That was the cutest thing i’ve ever heard.
reblogging this every single time because it’s so cute i can’t handle it
This picture is from an article called “The Rescuing Hug”. The article details the first week of life of a set of twins. Each were in their respective incubators and one was not expected to live. A hospital nurse fought against the hospital rules and placed the babies in one incubator. When they were placed together, the healthier of the two, threw an arm over her sister in an endearing embrace. The smaller baby’s heart stabilized and temperature rose to normal.
An interesting model of our solar system’s path as it travels through space in the Milky Way.
Certainly a departure from usual models that show the Sun as a static object, which it certainly isn’t
I had no idea this was happening. Where are we going?
Why do I feel the sun is just trying to get away from us all.